HOW TO SPA AT VOYAGE
Policies & Etiquette Guide
Our goal is to provide a relaxing environment where our talented trained professionals can provide the highest levels of service in promoting the health and well-being of our guests/patients. As every guest/patient is an individual and skin conditions can change frequently, we tailor every treatment to our guest’s/patient’s needs at their visit. Your medical professionals at Voyage MedSpa will customize a plan based on your desired wellness goals and aesthetic needs. Please acquaint yourself with our Policies & Etiquette Guide as an introduction to our practice as they allow us to provide the highest standard of service to you. Scheduling an appointment signifies your acceptance of the following policies.
To ensure availability for your desired appointment time, we recommend scheduling appointments as far in advance as possible. As a courtesy to our guests/patients, we attempt to remind guests/patients of appointments by phone/email/text 48 hours in advance. If you choose not to provide your contact information, you will not receive a reminder. Should the appointment reminder system fail for any reason and you do not receive an appointment reminder, it is still your responsibility to manage your appointment and adhere to the cancellation policy.
Please notify the patient concierge of any allergies or sensitivities to aromas or ingredients when you schedule your appointment.
When you schedule an appointment with us, you are agreeing to the policies outlined in our Policy & Etiquette Guide, including our cancellation policy. All services require a valid credit card or gift certificate to guarantee the reservation, so please have your credit card and/or gift certificate ready when booking. You will not be billed unless there is a cancellation or no-show. Upon checkout, guests/patients may choose their method of payment as outlined below.
For future appointments, we recommend scheduling your next service prior to leaving.
Cancellation Policies and Fees:
Your treatment time is reserved for you. However, we understand that you may have to occasionally cancel an appointment with us. We value your business and request that you respect the scheduling policies as outlined here.
As a courtesy to our patients and staff, it is company policy for all patients to give at least 24 hours’ notice of cancellation by phone. Any cancellations given with less than 24 hour’s advance notice are subject to the cancellation fee amounting to half the cost of the service. Patients who miss their appointments without giving any prior notification will be charged in full for the scheduled service.
We recognize that the time of our guests/patients and team members is valuable and have implemented this policy for this reason. This courtesy enables us to compensate our employees for their time and maintains a higher availability of our time for you as well as others. When you miss an appointment with us, we not only lose your business, but also the potential business of other guests/patients who could have scheduled an appointment for the same time. Additionally, at times our team members function on an “on call” status and may have travelled to the spa specifically for your treatment. For these reasons, we are obligated to compensate our employees for their time as well as make up for lost revenue.
If unforeseen circumstances require us to cancel or reschedule your appointment with less than 24 hours’ notice, any cancellation fees will be waived.
To allow ample time to check in and complete the initial paperwork, please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment. Many of the practice’s paperwork would be sent to you (via email or text message or the patient app -Symplast) so you can fill them out at your leisure prior to your appointment.
To achieve a peaceful state of mind prior to your treatment, we request that you arrive at least 5 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time if you are a repeat patient.
Your punctuality is greatly appreciated so that we are able to dedicate the appropriate amount of time to your care. If you are late for a scheduled appointment, we will make every effort to accommodate your full appointment while avoiding delays of the scheduled appointments of other patients. Our company policy offers two options: 1) You may opt to shorten your treatment to within the remainder of your appointment time. We regret that late arrivals will not receive an extension of scheduled service times. Abbreviated treatments are charged at full value, so please plan accordingly. 2) You may prefer to reschedule your appointment at a more convenient time, however, a cancellation charge will be incurred. If possible, a missed appointment may be rescheduled within the same day to avoid a charge, if an opening is available.
Your comfort and well-being are of paramount importance to us. Prior to your service, please inform us of any medical conditions including pregnancy or possibility of pregnancy, injuries, allergies, high blood pressure, sun/tanning bed exposure, ailments, disabilities, or illness. Our professionals will review these as well with you to help customize your treatment for your maximum benefit.
Please leave all jewelry and valuable items at home. Personal belongings are the full responsibility of the patient and should be kept within your possession at all times. WE are not responsible for lost, misplaced, or damaged items.
To provide a tranquil environment for relaxation, we kindly ask you to turn off/silence your mobile phones and other electronic devices during each visit to the spa. We also request that all guests consider the volume level of their conversations to maintain a serene atmosphere.
For safety reasons, the maximum occupancy for each treatment room is 2 people. Anyone accompanying you to your medical spa services is welcome to wait in the reception area or by the front desk.
For the health and safety of our clients and staff, smoking is not permitted in our facility.
Due to the nature of our treatments and medical nature of our facility, pets are not allowed in the treatment rooms or relaxation area. Only service animals are welcome to accompany patients to the treatment rooms.
While we love children, our environment is not conducive to babies and children under the age of 12, so please make appropriate arrangements prior to your visit. For safety reasons, all those under 18 years of age are not permitted in the treatment rooms unless undergoing a treatment with written parental permission, and must be supervised by an accompanying adult at all times. Patients arriving with children or pets will be rescheduled and charged the late rescheduling fee.
Prices and Services:
Although we make every effort to keep our website and medical spa menu updated with our most current information, please note that prices, services, and products are subject to change at any time without notice. We encourage all guests/patients to inquire about pricing and available services when booking your appointment.
Note: Because each guest/patient is unique in their needs, we cannot provide a full comprehensive price list for individual procedures outside of a consultation (prices start at $175) . If you choose to receive or book a future appointment on the day of your consultation, your consultation fee would be applied to your treatment.
Our medical spa is limited to elective aesthetic medicine and thus we do not bill insurance. Payment for all individual treatments is due on the day of treatment unless other arrangements are discussed. All packages must be paid in full prior to the time of first treatment. All prices are subject to change without notice.
We offer financing plans through Cherry. We do not accept checks. We conveniently accept cash, Gift Certificates, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express.
Gift Certificates are available in any amount and may be used toward any service or product offered at Voyage MedSpa and Wellness. (some restrictions may apply). Unfortunately, we are unable to process any returns or reimburse any payment transactions on gift certificates even if lost, misplaced, or stolen. Gift Certificates are not redeemable for cash. Gift Certificates expire 1 year after purchase. Please mention your gift certificate when making your appointment.
Gratuity is not customary for services performed by your medical professional. However, in leu of gratuities, donations may be given to a charitable organization in the form of cash or checks (please ask our team members for details). Credit cards are not accepted for gratuities.
Medical Spa Promotions:
Medical Spa promotions and specials cannot be used in combination with any other offer, promotions, or third party gift certificates without the express approval of the Medical Director. When presented with more than one discount opportunity, we will automatically give patients the discount of greater value at the time of purchase.
All services are final sale. We do not offer refunds on services rendered, even if you are disappointed with the result or outcome. We do not offer cash refunds on purchased products. Products may be returned for in-store credit within 14 days from the date of purchase with a receipt when there is a documented allergic reaction to the product. Defective products (e.g. a broken cap) may be exchanged within 14 days of purchase for the same product only, with a receipt. In accordance with federal law, we do not offer refunds or exchanges on prescription products for any reason.
Series of Treatments:
We are unable to process returns or reimburse any payment transaction on any medical spa treatment series that are purchased. We will, however, exchange them for other products or spa credit of equal value. Remaining pro-rated balances will not include the price of promotional treatments in the package. All packages and pre-paid treatments (except laser hair removal) must be used within 1 year of purchase or they will expire. Laser hair removal packages must be used within 18 months of date of purchase or they will expire.
Revisional Treatment or Treatment of Complications:
The practice of medicine and medical aesthetics is not an exact science. Although good results are anticipated, there can be no guarantee, expressed or implied, by anyone as to the actual results you may achieve. We will always strive to achieve the absolute best result that we can for you. Occasionally additional treatments and/or treatment for problems or complications may be required. These could result in additional charges for which you may be responsible. Your insurance, if you have it, may or may not cover the expenses related to actual complications or other medically-related problems arising out of your treatment.
Patients under 18 years old must present written permission from their parents or guardian prior to their first spa service.
We love having you as a patient, but we do reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at any time, for any reason. Your provider may terminate the service, without refund, if inappropriate language or actions occur.
Full Informed Disclosure:
Our policy is for you to love the results you achieve. At every consultation and prior to each treatment, we always endeavor to ensure that you understand the full risks, benefits and alternatives associated with each treatment. Please be assured that our medical team will only recommend treatments and products that will benefit you specifically and which are medically appropriate for you. If you have any questions at any time, please ask as we are here to help you!
We respect your privacy and is committed to protecting and securely managing all of the personal information you choose to share with us. During your online visit, you may be required to share personally identifiable information, such as your first and last name, physical address, telephone number, and/or email address. We collect this information in order to facilitate the delivery of services and/or completion of an order. We will never sell, share, or rent your personally identifiable information to third parties in ways different from what is disclosed in the privacy policies.
The privacy of all personal information of all patients and guests are protected by Dr. Ben-Kane, Voyage MedSpa. The Medical practice and all its employees and agents are governed by the state and federal regulations/laws regarding the privacy of individual health care information, including HIPPA (the Health Care Insurance Privacy and Protection Act), enacted on April 14, 2003. Please contact us at (727) 498-6992 for more information about our HIPPAA policies.
Mobile Messaging Terms and Conditions
1. Program Description: We may send promotional and transactional mobile messages in various formats through the Program. Promotional messages advertise and promote our products and services and may include [promotions, specials, other marketing offers, and abandoned checkout reminders]. Transactional messages relate to an existing or ongoing transaction and may include [order notifications and updates, appointment reminders, and other transaction-related information]. Mobile messages may be sent using an automated technology, including an autodialer, automated system, or automatic telephone dialing system. Message frequency will vary [but will not exceed 10 messages per month]. You agree that we, our affiliates, and any third-party service providers may send you messages regarding the foregoing topics or any topic and that such messages and/or calls may be made or placed using different telephone numbers or short codes. We do not charge for mobile messages sent through the Program but you are responsible for any message and data rates imposed by your mobile provider, as standard data and message rates may apply for SMS and MMS alerts.
2. User Opt-In: By providing your mobile phone number to us, you are voluntarily opting in to the Program and you agree to receive recurring mobile messages from us at the mobile phone number associated with your opt-in, even if such number is registered on any state or federal “Do Not Call” list. You agree that any mobile phone number you provide to us is a valid mobile phone number of which you are the owner or authorized user. If you change your mobile phone number or are no longer the owner or authorized user of the mobile phone number, you agree to promptly notify us at (727) 498-6992. Your participation in the Program is not required to make any purchase from us and your participation in the Program is completely voluntary.
3. User Opt-Out and Support: You may opt-out of the Program at any time. If you wish to optout of the Program and stop receiving mobile messages from us, or you no longer agree to these Mobile Messaging Terms, reply STOP, QUIT, CANCEL, OPT-OUT, and/or UNSUBSCRIBE to any mobile message from us. You may continue to receive text messages for a short period while we process your request and you may receive a one-time opt-out confirmation message. You understand and agree that the foregoing is the only reasonable method of opting out. For support, reply HELP to any mobile message from us. Our mobile messaging platform may not recognize requests that modify the foregoing commands, and you agree that we and our service providers will not be liable for failing to honor requests that do not comply with the requirements in these Mobile Messaging Terms. We may also change the telephone number or short code we use to operate the Program and we will notify you of any such change. You acknowledge that any requests sent to a telephone number or short code that has been changed may not be received by us and we will not be responsible for failing to honor a request sent to a telephone number or short code that has been changed.
4. Disclaimer of Warranty and Liability: The Program is offered on an “as-is” basis and may not be available in all areas, at all times, or on all mobile providers. You agree that neither we nor our service providers will be liable for any failed, delayed, or misdirected delivery of any mobile message or information sent through the Program.
5. Modifications: We may modify or cancel the Program or any of its features at any time, with or without notice. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may also modify these Mobile Messaging Terms at any time. Any such modification will take effect when it is posted to our website. You agree to review these Mobile Messaging Terms periodically to ensure that you are aware of any modifications. Your continued participation in the Program will constitute your acceptance of those modifications.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Information collected directly from you: We may collect personal information directly from you, for example through a web form, during registration, while making a reservation, while setting up an account with us, when you contact us for customer support, or at checkout. Personal information we collect directly from you may include first and last name, address, email address, and phone number.
Information collected from our partners: We may collect personal information about you from our thirdparty partners and combine it with other information that we collect. Personal information we collect from our partners may include, for example, your demographic information, shopping history, and geographic location.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use information collected about you for any lawful purpose, including the following:
● To provide you with our products and services, customer service and support, and other relevant information;
● To market our products and services to you, including by email and text message subject to your consent;
● To provide our website to you, to optimize our website, and to assist with our advertising and marketing efforts;
● To send you abandoned cart reminders if you added items to your shopping cart but did not complete check out;
● To comply with the law and to maintain the security of our website; or
● With your consent, or as otherwise disclosed at the time information is collected.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share the information we collect with other parties, including the following:
● With third-party service providers to assist us with providing and marketing our products and services, such as payment processors, data hosting services, analytics services, online store support, advertising partners, and email service providers.
● With Constant Contact, to send email marketing and text message communications. For more information about how we may use your information with Constant Contact and the information that may be collected through our email campaigns, see Constant Contact’s Customer Data Notice available at https://www.constantcontact.com/legal/customer-contactdata-notice.
● With any affiliates or joint venture partners that we may have in the future.
● As part of a corporate sale, merger, or acquisition, or other transfer of all or part of our assets, including as part of a bankruptcy proceeding.
● If necessary to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights or the rights of third parties, or to protect the safety or security of any person or entity.
● With your consent or as otherwise disclosed at the time of data collection or sharing. We may share information that has been de-identified or aggregated without limitation.
Our website may offer interactive features, such as the ability to leave reviews, that you can use to communicate with other website visitors or to submit and post your own content. If you disclose information in one of these forums, this information can be viewed, collected, and used by others.
DIGITAL ADVERTISING & ANALYTICS
We may also work with third parties that collect data about your use of our website and other sites or apps over time for non-advertising purposes. We use Google Analytics and other third-party services to improve the performance of the website and for analytics and marketing purposes. For more information about how Google Analytics collects and uses data when you use our website, visit www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners, and to opt out of Google Analytics, visit tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.]
Your web browser may allow you to block or disable cookies; however, parts of our website may not function properly if you do so.
EMAIL AND TEXT MESSAGE COMMUNICATIONS
If you wish to unsubscribe from our email campaigns, please click on the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of any marketing email sent from us. If you opt out of our email marketing, we will still send you messages related to our transactions and relationship with you, such as order confirmations.
If you wish to stop receiving text messages from us, reply STOP, QUIT, CANCEL, OPT-OUT, or UNSUBSCRIBE to any text message sent from us.
UPDATING YOUR INFORMATION
When you have an account with us, you may review, change, or update your contact information by logging into your account.
If you have any questions about this policy or our privacy practices, please contact us at (727) 498-6992.
Effective Date: 9/28/2022