Pre & Post Care Instructions for Chemical Peels
Your Journey to Exceptional Outcomes Begins with Proper Care
For optimal treatment results, kindly review our Pre & Post Care Guidelines. Explore our recommendations to maximize the benefits of your treatment.
Pre-Care Instructions for Chemical Peels
In order to best prepare for your chemical peel, we recommend the following:
- Avoid using exfoliants, retinoids, or other skin sensitizing or thinning agents for at least 1 week before the peel.
- Avoid prolonged sun exposure and use sunscreen (SPF 30+) regularly.
- Inform our team if you have any skin conditions or are taking any medication that could affect the peel’s results.
- Do not shave or wax the area to be treated for at least 24 hours before the peel.
Post-Care Instructions for Chemical Peels
To avoid extra irritation and get the best results possible, please follow these instructions:
- Avoid washing your face or applying any products to the treated area for at least 6 hours after the peel.
- Avoid sun exposure and use sunscreen (SPF 30+) regularly.
- Avoid using exfoliants, retinoids, or other skin sensitizing agents for at least 1 week after the peel.
- Keep the treated area moisturized and avoid picking or scratching at any peeling skin.
If you have any further questions, please contact our team. We will go over a customized treatment plan based on your needs, and address any questions or concerns you may have.
Schedule Your Consultation
We specialize in tailoring our skin rejuvenation treatments to meet the unique needs of every individual. As a renowned aesthetic medical clinic, our dedicated team is prepared to assist you in embracing your distinctive beauty!