One of the most common aesthetic treatments you will come across on your journey to ageing gracefully is dermal filler. Fillers are liquid or semi-liquid substances which are used to plump up and rejuvenate your face and body to help you achieve a youthful appearance. It can be used to treat acne scars, fine lines and wrinkles and improve your nasolabial folds and marionette lines. Fillers can also be used for getting rid of you undereye circles and give you a fresh glow.
Natural fillers are from your own body. Your blood is used to create your own filler by isolating your platelet rich plasma (PRP). Your body’s natural PRP is then put back into your body to enhance and rejuvenate your skin. This is a natural way to age gracefully.
A short history about fillers
Fillers are not new to the aesthetic world. I am sure it does not surprise you to know that people have always wanted to look gorgeous and their very best. In fact, dermal fillers go way back to the 1890’s where doctors would extract fat from other parts of the body and inject the fat back into the face. A few decades later in the early 20th century, paraffin wax was used as a filler. This practice was very quickly found to be unsafe since it caused a lot of unfavorable and disastrous health effects.
In the 1940’s silicon was used a filler; it was also discontinued because the silicon infiltrated into surrounding tissue and cause undesirable health and aesthetic effects. Technology continued to advance and in the 1970’s cow collagen was used as a cow filler. At about the same time, human collagen fillers became popular until doctors became aware of how human viruses could be spread through these fillers, Collagen fillers were taken off the market. Now, hyaluronic acid is the most common filler you can find in medical spas.
Dermal fillers are more common than platelet rich plasma fillers
Hyaluronic dermal fillers are one of the most common fillers used on the market. The reason they are common is because they are readily available, and you get instant results (AKA the instant gratification). You leave the medical spa looking plumped and youthful.
However, you will notice that over time, the dermal fillers move and disappear from the areas they were placed. Most people will get more fillers placed and will end up with an over filled and unnatural look.
Why should you use PRP fillers?
If you are like most people searching for alternatives to hyaluronic fillers, you may be having a hard time finding medical spas and medical professionals who provide natural alternatives to dermal fillers.
- It is not enough people ask for natural alternatives to dermal fillers.
- It is time consuming and tedious to make and process PRP fillers
- Few treatments are needed to achieve your desired changes, unlike the instant gratification from one treatment of hyaluronic fillers
- Because PRP is made from your own blood and has your body’s fluids, you will have very little or no side effects or complications from having your body’s PRP used as a natural filler
- PRP gets absorbed by your own body and will not leave you with an overfilled and an unnatural look
- It is a natural way to age gracefully
- Because your own natural body’s filler is a great choice if you do not want to have foreign substances in your body
- You blood has natural growth factors which rejuvenates and rebuilds the collagen in your skin.
- Your natural prp filler will give you a natural appearance
Now you have the information to age gracefully naturally.
Looking for natural fillers in St Petersburg to help you age gracefully? We can help you at Voyage MedSpa. Click below to request a consultation