St. Pete Spas
There are numerous St. Pete Spas and many of us find it difficult to navigate through the seemingly endless amount of information found on the web, especially when trying to find the best place for services. For those days when you just want to kick back and relax, St Pete spas in are an excellent choice. Not only do St Pete spas specialize in helping visitors relax, but they also boast a variety of treatments like body scrubs, facials, body treatment and massages that are designed to rejuvenate skin and leave your mind feeling refreshed. Sometimes spending time at spas in St. Pete is just what you need.
Whether you’re looking to escape the daily grind or just want to unwind after a long week and rejuvenate your skin and body, visiting one of St. Pete’s spas is an excellent way to relax and pamper yourself. With a variety of treatments such as aromatherapy, body scrubs, facials and massages, laser treatments you’ll be sure to leave feeling refreshed.
Types of Spas Available in St Petersburg
– Day spas – Spending a day at a traditional day spa is a great way to relax and enjoy some time away from the daily grind. Day spas offer a variety of treatments, including facials, and light peels, body scrubs, nail treatments (manicure and pedicures) and massages.
– Medical spas – Medical spas provide more intensive treatments than traditional spas, such as Botox injections, PRP (platelet rich plasma) treatments, microneedling and laser treatments
– Boutique spas – Boutique spas offer a more personalized experience, with unique and custom treatments tailored to each guest’s needs. They are often very luxurious and designed you to spend the whole day relaxing and rejuvenating.
What to Expect at the Different St. Pete Spas?
– Most spas will have a range of services and treatments, so it’s important to do some research beforehand to determine which ones are right for you.
What to Expect at a Days Spas?
Day spa treatments are often very relaxing and luxurious. Your facial treatments in day spas are done by estheticians who focus only on the top layer of your skin called the epidermis. These treatments are often designed to improve the glow of the skin. Because these treatments do not go down beyond the surface of the skin, they do not stimulate collagen.
– When you book your appointment with a day spa St Pete, they often provide you with all the necessary information, such as what to expect during your visit and what products should be used.
What to expect at a Medical Spa?
Medical spas or med spas offer more intensive medical grade treatments than traditional spas. These treatments are either performed by licensed doctors, nurse practitioners, physician assistants or the delegates of medical professionals.
The medical spa treatments go beyond the surface of the skin (epidermis) and are focused on stimulating the dermis (deeper layer of the skin) and treating skin conditions. Stimulating the dermis increases collagen production to improve the quality of the skin. These treatments at medical spas could require preparation before your service and sometimes could involve some downtime when your skin is red. Common conditions treated at medical spas include scars, acne scars, melasma, wrinkles, age spots, volume loss, sagging skin, enlarged pores, hair loss and many more.
-Medical spas often conduct consultations prior to your services to determine your needs. Because no two people’s skin and bodies are the same, treatments are customized to your unique needs.
– It’s important to research these types of treatments before your visit so that you know exactly what to expect.
– Many medical spas also require pre-assessment tests before the treatments can begin.
– It is also important to make sure your doctor is board certified in their specialty.
What to Expect at a Boutique Spa?
– Boutique spas offer a more personalized experience than traditional spas and typically provide unique, custom treatments tailored to each guest’s needs.
– These spas also often feature luxurious amenities such as saunas and steam rooms.
The Benefits of Traditional Spa Treatments.
– Traditional spas offer a great escape from the everyday stresses of life. Not only do spas provide an opportunity to relax and unwind, but they also offer treatments that are designed to revitalize skin and leave you feeling refreshed.
– Spa treatments can help reduce stress levels and improve overall physical health, as well as mental wellbeing.
The Benefits of Medical Spa Treatments
-Because medical spas offer treatments that are more intensive than both traditional day spas and boutique spas, medical spas can provide a range of benefits such as skin rejuvenation, wrinkle reduction and improved overall health of both the skin and body.
– These types of treatments provided at medical spas have been scientifically proven to be effective and can also leave your skin and body feeling refreshed and revitalized.
Day and Boutique Spa Services
Deep tissue treatments
Hot stone treatments
Manicures and pedicures
Medical Spa Services.
You may find that some medical spas may incorporate traditional spa services into their treatments. It is also not uncommon to find that your doctor may have a medical spas office incorporated into their traditional doctor practices.
Medical spa (med spa) services include:
Body sculpting treatments
Weight loss treatments
Hair restoration treatments
Sexual health treatments
Total Time Spent at a Traditional or Medical Spa
You will find that the total time you spend for your treatments at traditional spas or medical spas depend on the type of service you are having. Some services can be very quick and take 30 minutes such as an express facial, dermaplaning, quick massage, Botox while other services could take an hour or more.
How to choose the right St. Pete spa for you?
– Before choosing a glow med spa in St. Pete, be sure to research the types of spas available and determine which one is best suited for your needs.
– Whether you’re looking for relaxation or more intensive treatments, there are spas in St. Pete that cater to all different types of guests and all types of needs.
– Do some research on the spas and treatments offered to ensure that you make the best choice for your needs.
Tips for first time spa goers
– Visiting a spa can be intimidating for first time guests, but with some research and preparation you can ensure that you have the best experience possible.
– Be sure to request a consultation prior to your services at a medical spa.
– Make sure to check out reviews of spas and treatments beforehand as well as any pre-screening tests that may need to be done prior to treatment.
– Also, it’s important to arrive at the spa early so that you have time to get ready for your appointment and relax beforehand.
– Make sure the professionals at the spas understand your skin type and condition.
Finally, St Pete spas can be a great way to relax and rejuvenate yourself. With a variety of spas available, ranging from day spas to medical spas, you’re sure to find the perfect spa experience for you.
Looking for facials near me , dermaplane near me or medspa near me? Contact our office in St. Pete Florida at 727-498-6992. We would be happy to answer any questions you have and schedule an appointment.
Click here to request and appointment
Voyage MedSpa and Wellness is a medical spa in St. Petersburg Florida. The medical director Dr. Suzanne Ben-Kane M.D., M.B.A., M.P.H. is an educator and lifelong learner who focuses on providing you with customized care tailored to your needs.